Why team up with us?
Because your company could be a life saver.
Every year 5,000 new case of leukaemia, the most frequent cancer amongst children, are diagnosed in Spain. One in ten children and half the adults who have the disease do not survive. The only hope for all of them lies in science and solidarity.
Because we have been supporting patients for more than 28 years.
Our organisation is at the cutting edge of the battle against leukaemia. If we are to continue with our rigorous research, and if we are to give patients greater support, we need long-term resources, people and companies who will support us and help make our dream come true. We want our #imparablescontralaleucemia team to be ever broader and ever more present in society.
Because our challenge is enormous.
The launchof the largest of the Josep Carreras Leukaemia Foundation's campuses is our challenge. It is the only centre in Europe, and one of the very few in the world, devoted exclusively to combatting malignant blood diseases. Investment stands at 20 million euros and it has already started its scientific activities. Its consolidation is a decisive step towards finding a cure.
Because being a company allied to the cause of finding a cure for leukaemia means helping save lives while at the same time:
- Exercising your social responsibility and values as a company.
- Boosting your institutional image through links to a prestigious organisation.
- Attracting, motivating and retaining talent.
- Accessing new publics and markets.
- Increasing the loyalty of your interest groups.
- Distinguishing yourself from your competitors.
- Benefiting from tax incentives: Law 49/2002.