Personal challenges with Migranodearena.org
Have you ever imagined organizing a sports event, amateur or professional and, at the same time, collaborating with the fight against leukaemia? Now you can do it in an original, easy and entertaining way thanks to migranodearena.org
Migranodearena.org makes it easy for you. You only need to register in migranodearena.org and start your campaign to raise funds for the José Carreras Foundation. With your drive, enthusiasm and willingness to help, you will ensure the campaign is a success.
How to create your challenge of solidarity in only 4 steps? *
1. Register yourself as a user in migranodearena.org.
2. Create your web and choose Josep Carreras Foundation as the beneficiary organization of your participation.
3. Choose the event you want to enter and issue a challenge to yourself.
4. Encourage your family members, friends and acquaintances to collaborate with your challenge of solidarity!!!
* A guide can be downloaded from the column on the right which explains step by step how to create your challenge of solidarity.
When is it a good moment to do your bit for the José Carreras Foundation?
We can suggest some different occasions to you:
- Sports events: add a cause of solidarity to your sports challenge and share it with all your friends. They trust you, so they will support your cause for sure.
- Birthday and wedding celebrations: ask your friends to collaborate with your cause of solidarity though migranodearena.org, instead of giving you a present.
- Personal challenges: do you want to give up smoking? Do you want to lose weight before the summer time?... add a cause of solidarity to your challenge and your reward will be much bigger.
- Company events: a group of employees can lead a challenge of fundraising in favor of an NGO in migranodearena.org. For example, the organization in charge can support them and send the initiative to all of its clients, suppliers and employees.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
Some examples of people who collaborated in the "fight against leukaemia"
The ultraman Josef Ajram and Iolanda López created their own webpage in migranodearena.org and they collected funds in favor of Josep Carreras Foundation. They both participated in the Garmin Barcelona Triathlon 2011. All the money they collected was destined to the research and healing of this cruel disease.
Jos and Maria will cycle 2000 km. during the summer of 2012 to support cancer research. They will leave from Liverpool in England where they currently live, via Jos' birth town Maldegem in Belgium, all the way to Maria's birth city Zaragoza in Spain. They have named this adventure 'Home to Home Cycling'. Everything collected through the migranodearena page they have created, will be for the José Carreras Foundation.
Carmen María Cubero set an objective in 2011, finish the Half Marathon of Mataró in 1 hour 45 minutes. She did it and so, the year after she decided to set another goal, a more difficult one: run the Barcelona Marathon, 42 km, in less than 3 hours and 45 minutes. Both years, everything was given to the fight against leukaemia thanks to her page at migranodearena.