General conditions of use
In response to new legislation, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereafter “GDPR”), we inform:
Controller: Fundación Privada Internacional Josep Carreras, G-58734070, con sede en la calle Muntaner 383 de Barcelona (cp 08021).
Data Protection officer: email@example.com
¿Why is personal data processed?
The purpose of the processing is the management of the personal data in order to maintain a link with our institution, for the desired purposes: be an economic donor and / or receive information periodically from our activity.
What personal data is processed?
Data collected to identify a person is limited to contact and bank details.
How is personal data processed?
The lawful basis for the processing of personal data are:
- Management of your membership and/or donation, and to complying with the accounting, legal, tax and administrative obligations This is required in order to execute the membership agreement. (RGPD Art.6.1(c))
- Provide you with information regarding the FIJC activity, this is based in the consent freely provided by the data subject RGPD Art.6.1(a) and the legitimate interests of the FIJC RGPD Art.6.1(f)).
The Fundació Josep Carreras ensures that all personal data under its responsibility is processed according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679)
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for legitimate purposes;
- Processed adequately, relevantly and not excessively in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or further processed;
- Accurate and up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no other purpose than maintaining a link with our institution;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data through technical and organisation measures
Where is the Personal Data Stored?
Personal data is stored in an electronic database located in Spain The database is protected by safeguards that ensure security, including compliance with ISO27001 certification and a stringent access control policy
Fundació Josep Carreras will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Who has Access to my personal data?
The data will only be accessible by the employees and / or departments for the performance of their job.
What are my rights as the Data Subject?
The Data Subject has the right to the following information about personal data being processed:
- Confirmation as to whether data related to him or her are being processed;
- Information about the purposes of the processing operations, the categories of data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- Communication of the data undergoing processing.
The Data Subject shall have the rights listed below:
- Access to information on his or her processed personal data.
- Rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Withdraw consent and the personal data will no longer be processed.
- Request that his or her personal data be completely erased from the Fundació Jospe Carreras database and from databases to which the data has been exported.
If as a Data Subject you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the postal address: c/ Muntaner, 383, 2n. 08021, Barcelona.
The Data Subject is entitled to present a claim to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos