Webpage updated 03/13/2020 08:24:48
Special communication regarding COVID-19
Regarding the moments of health emergency that we are living we want to share with you the measures that we have decided to take from the Josep Carreras Foundation against leukaemia in order to try to maintain a good and useful service.
Following the general recommendations of the health authorities, we have prepared a special plan to facilitate teleworking for our entire team.
From this Friday, 03/13 and until further notice, many of us will carry out our usual tasks electronically. Therefore, we ask you to contact the Foundation from email or through our social networks. It will be much more practical and agile for us to answer your queries through these means than by phone.
We will be at your disposal through:
- for general questions: email@example.com
- member notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- doubts or modifications regarding bone marrow donors: email@example.com
- patient questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- charitable initiatives and actions: email@example.com
You can also find us at:
We appreciate your understanding and welcome any suggestion you wish to make.
Thank you all very much for helping us to continue to be UNSTOPPABLE.